Durable, Attractive, Easy to Maintain Floors
Epoxy flooring from Surface Solutions is so strong, it can be used in the most demanding of industrial environments to protect facility surfaces, factory machinery and personnel from wear, chemicals, UV light, moisture and accidents.
Epoxy is made up of two main components –a resin is mixed with a hardener, creating a chemical reaction that forms a rigid plastic material that is strong, resistant to wear and bonds extremely well to most any surface. Epoxy flooring is made up of multiple layers of epoxy resin applied to the concrete substrate floor at different depths, with different results. A true epoxy floor is at least two millimeters in depth; anything less than that is considered an epoxy floor coating.
In addition, epoxy flooring solves most challenges of industrial environments:
- Exceptionally durable and long-lasting
- Seamless and non-porous
- Resistant to moisture, chemicals and impact from high traffic
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Cleans easily
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Available is a variety of colors, textures and applications
Types of Epoxy Flooring
- Epoxy mortar -the strongest of all epoxy floors available, also good for repairing old floors
- Self leveling –its strength is put to use in high traffic areas
- Decorative -slip-resistant, aesthetically pleasing that is easy to clean
- Quartz –very decorative with good anti-slip properties
- Epoxy anti-static –prevents damage from electro-static charge (ESD)
- Epoxy flake –colored chips or flakes laid within the floors for decoration also create a slightly rough surface that resists slips and falls
- Metallic epoxy -decorative option that provides alternatives to quartz and flake
Surface Solutions provides expert consultation and installation, and a full line of epoxy flooring solutions in addition to other industrial flooring systems. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction on every project.