Top UCRETE® Master Contractor repairs 3,000 square feet of delaminating epoxy over a 4-day holiday shutdown.
Surface Solutions quickly gets to work removing the delaminating epoxy mortar with chipping hammers, then sets forms and slopes the floor 1/8-inch per foot for proper drainage with BASF Mastertop 1061 Polymer Modified Grout. Once the floor is ready, the crew applies BASF UCRETE UD200 (formerly known as UCRETE HF). BASF UCRETE RG (formerly known as UCRETE WR) is wrapped around 100 legs of equipment for sanitation as well as applied as a wall rendering cove base.
BASF Mastertop 1061, UCRETE® UD200 & RG
Food & Beverage
How does UCRETE UD200 work?
UCRETE UD200 provides a lightly textured protective floor finish ideal for both wet and dry processing environments found in in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries and wherever a robust floor with a long life is required.
What makes UCRETE UD200 a unique solution?
UCRETE UD200 is a unique HD Polyurethane resin floor with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 150°C. Features and benefits include:
- Air quality – the entire UCRETE line has been awarded the Indoor Air Comfort Gold Label following extensive VOC emission chamber testing and auditing of quality management and production control procedures.
- Non Tainting – solvent free and non-tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by Campden Technology Ltd.
- Rapid Installation – installed and cured within a 12-hour application window.
- Temperature Resistance – resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C (266°F).
- Exceptional Chemical Resistance
- Impact Resistance – with high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus.
- Substrate moisture tolerance – can be installed directly onto 7-day old concrete, or onto old good quality concretes with high moisture contents without the use of special primers. The functioning DPM within the structure enables rapid construction programs to be maintained and facilitates refurbishment work in wet process areas.
- Permeability – exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
- Cleaning and Hygiene – accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.
- Slip resistance –surface profiles have coefficient of friction as determined to EN 13036 Part 4 with 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows: 40 – 45
- Color variety – available in eight standard colors including Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, Grey, Cream, Blue, Green/Brown.
Get a look at other successful industrial flooring system installations completed by Surface Solutions by visiting our Work Showcase.
ABOUT SURFACE SOLUTIONS
Recognized as a top UCRETE® Master Contractor since 2012, Surface Solutions is an independent industrial floor contractor specializing in seamless, polymer flooring systems utilizing the most trusted brands in the industry. From testing to consultation and complete installation services, Surface Solutions is your premiere source of non-toxic, safe and environmentally friendly flooring systems, offering turnkey installations using only in-house personnel. All installations come with a complete single source warranty. We have two locations to serve you: Our home office at 5693 W. 73rd Street in Indianapolis; Phone: 866-858-4080 and our regional office at 2915 W. Armitage Ave Suite 1 in Chicago; Phone: 773-645-9000. Learn more at SurfaceSolutionsUSA.com.