Ucrete Heavy Duty Polyurethane Systems
What is Ucrete?
Ucrete is a durable polyurethane flooring surface which provides a layer of protection for both new and existing concrete surfaces. Ucrete flooring systems are ideal for even the harshest industrial environments with its resistance to moisture, chemicals and heavy traffic. Ucrete outperformers traditional epoxy flooring surfaces in both impact resistance and ability to withstand thermal shock. Ucrete is available in a variety of colors, designs and textures.
- Ucrete flooring systems are ideal for industrial work conditions that require the daily use of harsh and rigorous cleaning with disinfectants, detergents, hot water and steam.
- Ucrete floorings resist thermal shock and will maintain its bond on concrete surfaces even in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Non-slip surfaces create a safe working surface for both mechanical and foot traffic.
- Ucrete Flooring Systems can handle a wide variety of chemicals which range from solvents, inorganic and organic acids.
- Ucrete seamless systems can withstand thermal expansion, mimicking the movement of concrete.
- Safe installation of Ucrete with its odorless, non-toxic and non-tainting ingredients.
- Low down time during installation with full production possible after only 12 hours.
Contact Surface Solutions today to discuss our full offering of Ucrete products and other industrial flooring options.