Seamless, Durable and Sanitary Pharmaceutical Laboratory Floors
In the sterile environment of a pharmaceutical laboratory, a hygienic flooring and wall system is critical for all work areas:
- Clean rooms and laboratories must have high gloss floor and wall coatings that eliminate cracks and crevices where dirt and dust can accumulate and are easily cleaned and disinfected. Anti-static flooring can be installed to protect sensitive electronic components.
- Production flooring should be seamless and static-resistant to maintain sterile processing environments and the highest possible levels of cleanliness.
- Assembly areas must have durable and seamless flooring that is easy to clean and resistant to impact from heavy equipment and abrasive chemicals.
- Solvent storage flooring should be resistant to cracking and corrosion in order to minimize risk of combustion.
- Dissipative or conductive flooring is used in areas that might require a fireproof rating and spark-proof rooms.
Our laboratory flooring systems are seamless and easy to clean, making them the most sanitary option for lab environments. They resist moisture, chemicals, and other contaminating substances, and they are exceptionally durable and easy to maintain.
Surface Solutions Pharmaceutical Lab Flooring Projects
When you work with Surface Solutions, you can expect an unprecedented level of service in troubleshooting, planning, and installing the right flooring system for your facility. With more than 60 years of experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to recommend a full line of chemical-resistant flooring options, including limitless choices in color, texture, style, and application.
See a showcase of completed projects and contact our Indianapolis headquarters using the form below or request a free quote.
NEED A FLOORING CONSULTANT?
Call us now at 317-388-8000 or click the button to plan your project today