Surface Solutions, Inc. is an award-winning industry leader in the installation of seamless resinous flooring systems designed for industrial and decorative applications. As a women-owned independent flooring contractor, Surface Solutions is a specialist in high-performance flooring for the food and beverage industry with Fortune 500 and name-brand companies as repeat customers.
Current Available Positions:
- General Laborers
Our company is growing and we are especially looking for an additional project foreman. We also want to increase the number of crew members on all of our work teams.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Certification & Education Opportunities
- Health Insurance, Dental, 401k
- Paid Travel, Lunch and Dinner
- Direct Deposit
- Company Events
- Positive Work Environment
- Paid Time Off
- Overtime Opportunities
- Per Diem When Traveling
Motivated, career-oriented, qualified field personnel can apply online for positions with Surface Solutions, Inc. (https://www.surfacesolutionsusa.com/careers/). By submitting your resume, you certify Surface Solutions, Inc. may perform a background check and any other follow-up deemed necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ABOUT SURFACE SOLUTIONS, INC.
Headquartered in Indiana, we provide flooring solutions nationwide, with emphasis on Indianapolis; Chicago, Illinois; Cincinnati, Ohio; Louisville, Kentucky and the surroundings areas. We are capable of fulfilling any flooring need regardless of size and guarantee our concrete floor coatings will be installed efficiently, with the highest possible quality standards. We have built a reputation for completing successful concrete preparation and flooring installation with an exceptionally fast turnaround – accommodating your production schedule and employee or retail traffic with ease.
We are Industrial Flooring Experts
Backed by years of experience, the industry-specific experts at Surface Solutions guide our customers in the selection of the best flooring product for the unique needs of their environment, such as:
- Food and Beverage Processing, Supermarkets and Cafeterias
- Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Manufacturing and Warehousing Facilities – Electronics, Automotive and Technology
- Veterinary Offices
- Healthcare Campuses
- Pharmaceutical Labs
- Retail Establishments
- Aircraft Hangars and Maintenance Areas
Our Industrial Floors are the Foundation of Your Business
Surface Solutions is a recipient of the prestigious BASF Performance Flooring UCRETE® Master Contractor Award for seven consecutive years and counting. Top Ucrete Master Contractor status is reserved for only the best installers in the industry -and only a few flooring contractors in the United States- who consistently provide their customers with optimal flooring solutions and quality service in partnership with BASF. It’s a testament to the hard work, depth of knowledge and high standards of our consultants and installation teams.
Surface Solutions also enjoys a mutually beneficial partnership with Flowcrete Americas as a Flowcrete STAR Contractor, after completing elite training on the latest resin flooring installation techniques, including cementitious urethane, methyl methacrylate (MMA) and other specialty resin chemistries, health and safety guidelines set out by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, floor installation project management, installation proficiency testing and certification.
The team at Surface Solutions ensures the high standards of efficiency to minimize customer downtime during the installation process. With a commitment to quality and service, we also provide our customers with expert recommendations for flooring solutions long before the installation begins:
- We work with our customers to determine the specific challenges their work environments face, conducting site visits, vapor testing and core sampling of concrete to access current conditions.
- We perform OHSA-compliant surface preparation prior to installation to ensure the flooring system that’s eventually installed is the best and the most long-lasting.
- We use a full line of non-toxic, safe and environmentally friendly urethane concrete and seamless epoxy flooring systems designed to create high-performance floors for our customers. In addition to other top-name suppliers in the industry, Surface Solutions works in partnership with Sherwin Williams. The number one source for paint is also one of the largest floorcovering distributors in the United States, supplying top quality commercial, high-performance flooring systems and coatings.
- We include a single source warranty for both products and installation on all Surface Solutions floor and wall system installations.